martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

New pictures, gothic girl gallery

Hello ladies & gentlemens! I recognize that I have no solution... I have tried to stop buying, but when I browse the internet, always I find nice things and really very cool, and... aaaaarg!! it's impossible!!! You understand me what I mean? Ok, my latest purchases have been: a new greyland mask (Francesca, one of my favourites), a very fashion vinyl pants, a gothic boots and a fashion booties. Now I want to relax, I need relax, because my bank account is overdrawn :( Anyway, a new photo gallery is here. I have called "Gothic girl" and you can find in my 4hared page. Also, I have a new recorded material, with which I hope to make new and exciting videos, among which is the second part of red & white. This second part is called "Red & Black" and will be full of new and exciting emotions. Transformations, lesbian latex dolls and much more... Here I will leave a few pictures, and remember, the full gallery is available on my 4shared page.

No hay comentarios: