lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

Facebook & new video

Hello friends! Finally, I decided to open an account on facebook. You can find me as Jennifer Blue. Please, add me! By the way, I' sorry, but my facebook account is written entirely in spanish, because it's easier for me. Little by little, I'll upload material such as photos or videos, although I've seen that you can only upload videos of two minutes. My new video! Oh my god... Why do I have such bad luck with youtube? I loaded full, I waited a few minutes, and then ... "This video contains material that belongs to a label "... But that's not all! For more than 24 hours is "processing, please wait" Puuuufff!! I think this video is no longer published. Now I'm thinking of uploading it to my 4shared, I think it will be as successful... When I have uploaded the video there, I will announce here and on facebook.

Greetings!

No hay comentarios: