lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

Wooow! Over 4000 views in just 11 days! It is a record! Never one of my videos had been viewed so many times in sooo little time. Obviously, the number of visits has dropped in recent days, but every day, see it about 200 people... I have continued playing with my camera getting very surprising results. Many people tell me that are very real pictures that look like a real woman. I feel like are going to take my mask! You can download the second part of my webcam session in my 4shared, it's called "webcam 2". OK, these days, I'm working on a new project: the Singing doll contest, from Dollspride. It's choosing a song, start the cam, to imitate singer... Let's see if it goes well, the winner will be rewarded with a FemSkinPaddle Girdle. I will keep you posted. Greetings!


No hay comentarios: