domingo, 28 de marzo de 2010

Webcam video and bad romance

I will not make any comment about the cancellation of my video on youtube. Ok, the video is now available in my 4shared page. I already said once months ago that they would not finish, and I still hold. Apart from this little incident, I continue with my battle (money) In this time, is really hard to keep a hobby as expensive as mine, especially when supplements are broken. Yesterday I tried to make up my mask but the makeup ruined the mask... I will have to buy another, but I also have to buy a new catsuit, and a new wig... pfffff... bad romance... bad thing... I just hope to have a little luck and win the contest of dollspride. By the way, for those who don't enter in dollspride also have available my new video on my 4shared , and it's entitled "Bad romance"
Future. The future is a little strange... I have no idea when I will have new projects, because the crisis is hard on Spain, and affects us all. I discovered an amazing new page, with catsuits, zentais, lolita's clothes, bridal dresses, wigs... pfffff... I'm going crazy... on that page there are some incredible items, but I think for now I can't buy anything until a few months...

2 comentarios:

Célia GERACI dijo...

Hello dear fossile ! I will sell 2 greyland masks soon, so if you are interested, don't hesitate !

Besos !

Tom dijo...

Can you add our website in your link page?
It is about zentai and female masks.
www.bodyweaver.com

thanks

Joe