jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008

Kigurumi mask!

hi! For three months that did not burn any video, and this is strange for me. It is not for lack of time or lack of ideas (which I have many) is more a question of boredom: the curtains, preparation, editing... OK, don't worry ladies & gentlemans, because I'm working. Yes, I'm working on a new project. For some time, I saw a video in which he was leaving a strange mask (I am a fan of everything we are masks, jejeje) The mask imitated the faces of the manga. I started to interest for such masks that they used them or create their own masks. That world is called kigurumi. Was kigurumi the style masks a very widespread in Japan but little known elsewhere in the world. Since I saw that video not stopped to investigate, looking series of manga, kigurumi videos and so on. I realized I was a little difficult to get one of these masks, so I go to work. Using an old bust of my head (an old whim) began to shape one of these masks kigurumi. Working on it one hour each day, and the result is in the video below. The video is available on my other channel on youtube. I hope soon to complete the mask and start posting videos of my new hobby.

No hay comentarios: