sábado, 25 de octubre de 2008

Dollar-Euro-Dollar-Euro...

Hello!! This is bad.... very bad... The American economy seems to be recovering slowly... That also means that the dollar will recover its value against the euro... Holy shit! Sorry... Earlier this year, 1€ = 1.5$ Now 1€ = 1.2$. Because I speak now of economics? Very simple: at the beginning of the year, the femskin cost about 890€ now costs more than 1100€ (ships to Spain including) How far will go up? In this way, I think I will take 100 years to buy the femskin...

A few days ago I commented on another post that I was talking to some friends who are professional make-up. They wanted to make a femskin for me, with makeup techniques and materials that exist in Spain. Well, last week I was called to give me some bad news: in Spain there is not the same silicone that is used to make the femskin, as part of that, it would be very complicated and more expensive than the real femskin. Buuffff%$#$%&/"!!!!!!!! Ok, I will continue saving, keep working hard and I will not go out much on weekends... With a little luck maybe in a few months I can buy one :(

No hay comentarios: