domingo, 11 de enero de 2009

New videos!!

Helloooo everybody! I'm back with two new videos: "The magical chamber" and "Lady Blue". The first video is an old project that I could not update on youtube because of some problems. This is a fun story about a chamber that transforms anyone who crosses. Transformations, dresses, miniskirts, and lots and lots of fun! I hope you like it! The second video is actually a claim. I am here. I'm Lady Blue. And nothing can stop me ;) For obvious reasons, is only available in my mature shop. If you don't want to spend so much money, there is a smaller version in my $1.50 store. You also have a few pictures and a short video demonstration.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Are you coming to the rubber doll world rendezvous in April?

www.rubberdollworldrendezvous.com