sábado, 13 de diciembre de 2008

New $1,50 store

Ladies and gentlemen, I present my new blog. With more blue color, and with a novelty: the new store for $ 1.50 (down the cursor to see it in your right) In the next few days I will updating all my mature videos to this store, with the exception of gothic doll 2, which is the most recent. Oooooh!!! if you take hope 1 month, I go up to this store. The idea is that each month I will uploading a mature video to this store.
I'm working on a new video, will be called Magical Hits. This video is a compilation of all the videos that I uploaded in my account Lady Blue. ALL. That means the gothic doll 2, also. Well, part of the gothic doll 2. I felt bound to censor or cut some parts of my video, to avoid problems with certain people. This will be the last video upload in YouTube, so from now on, who wants to see my videos have to pay. Sorry much for all those fans who left me messages, but in these circumstances I find it very difficult to continue uploading videos. The worst thing that they will cancel a video, is that your account is marked for 6 months. During that time, you can not commit any fault, because if you cancel another video, they will definitely close your account. This is too much for me. I don't want my hobby to become stress.

No hay comentarios: