domingo, 8 de junio de 2008

Hi guys! This weekend there's no video :( The reason is that I've been working on my new breasts (already I have almost completed) and my new pussy. Last week I was talking with a friend (Kati kisses for you) and taught me a website where they sold one of these artificial vaginas. Quickly, my brain was launched and started to think I could do as one of those pussy. Not that I miss the money, but if I can save more than 100 euros... better than better, no? It really is not as far with all this madness, because every day that passes I want more and more... Ok, I left some pictures of the making off:

This is modeling with plasticine

After I made a "wall" so it does not escape the plaster

then cover everything with plaster
and this is the result!


Now I am filled with silicone, and I am waiting to dry. Once it is dry, I can remove the mold, and I can see and releasing the final result. See you!

No hay comentarios: